Goals and Implementation of Program
- 3 times weekly for 4 hours per session for 4-8 weeks.
- To recondition the individual for return to former employment or transitional employment
- Improves range of motion, strength and functional abilities through the use of job simulation tasks, which are progressively graded to attain maximal safe potential.
- Improves general endurance
- Education is given and reinforced throughout the program on proper stretching techniques and the use of good body mechanics.
- The primary goal of the program is to attain maximal functional recovery of the individual for safe return to work.
- Adaptations to the work site are utilized as appropriate.
- On site evaluation of the work place is completed as needed for a safe return to work.
- Fostering of positive work behaviors is stressed.